Admission To School
Children are given admission into:
Play Group – Preparatory Class at age 2 -5Yrs. (No Test)
Primary 1 – 6 from age 6 upward. (To Be Tested)
Bring the following items when coming for test:
1. Last Results.
2. Birth Certificate.
3. Admission Form duly filled with the passport photographs attached.
4. Visiting Card duly filled with the passport photographs attached (for boarding pupils)
High School admission requirement:
Strictly written and oral examinations backed up with necessary records e.g. Transfer Certificate, Birth Certificate, Medical Report and C.A..
Procedures for New Students
The list is a summary of the procedures for new
students at Apata memorial School and should help guide you through this process
- Purchase of application form.
- Submission of completed form with requisite documentation.
- Assessment (Pre-School) or Entrance Exam (Yr 1-10).
- On successful completion of assessment or entrance exam, a
provisional letter of admission and acceptance letter will be issued.
- All required payment must be paid to the designated banks and
tellers submitted to the accounts dept.
- Ensure you collect your receipt and signed acceptance letter
from the accounts dept.
- The receipt will allow you to collect school uniforms (for all
year groups) and books(secondary school)
- You will be informed of your child's class or tutor group.